All our prices include V.A.T. *. rate fixed by the regulations for the provision of passenger transport (* 7% for transfers & 19.6% for excursions and car at your disposal, unless otherwise specified in the quote)
- All prices include VAT at 8% for all services in Switzerland
- The rates include chauffeur service and gasoline, as well as unlimited third-party insurance for the passengers.
- Night-time rates apply between 8pm and 7am on weekdays, and all day on weekends and Holidays.
- The "excursion" rates (Not to be confused with « At your disposal » rates)include chauffeur's meals and highway tolls. Parking fees, entrance fees, and telephone use are not included.
- With a "car at your disposal", unforeseen expenses (tolls, parking, entrance fees, telephone, chauffeur's meals...) will be borne by the client.
- Chauffeur's meals will be billed for any service (except transfers) carried out between 12:00 – 2:00pm or 7:00-9:00pm. Chauffeur's overnight expenses will be billed as well.
- Car at your disposal will be billed for a minimum of 4 hours. Each additional hour begun will be billed. Time and mileage will be counted from departure to return to the garage.
- Any additional time or mileage over that stated on the initial quote will be billed additionally.
- Order confirmation is secured with a credit card number (Master Card or Visa). Partial or total payment of the service will be made upon reservation. Our prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Only prices given in a due quotation are valid and remain so for 15 days after mailing date, always subject to availability of the vehicle.
- Data provided on this site is only informative and has no contract value whatsoever.
- Luggage remains the customer's own responsibility. Laisser Passer will not be liable in case of loss, theft or damage to items carried or left in the vehicles.
- Order confirmation is secured with a credit card number (Master Card or Visa). Total payment of the service will be debited upon reservation.
- In the case of late cancellation (less than 48 hours before the service was to begin), a 100% charge will be billed. There will be a 50 % charge for cancellation between 72 and 48 hours before the service.
- Our bills are payable upon reception.
- If the client does not appear at pick-up point, a 100% charge will be billed.
- All parties using our services must accept without exception our general sales conditions.
Any complaint must be registered within 8 days following the end of the service. After 8 days, no complaint will be considered. In case of litigation, the Tribunal where PRESTIGE HIGH CLASS France have an address will have sole competence.